At A&M, our entrepreneurial culture carries over to our approach to learning. Employees can expect to seek and find learning programs offered through live, webinar and self-paced formats, on-the-job learning and networking opportunities to help them to develop skills and make a difference at the firm.
Our learning opportunities are offered to employees of any level and include:
- Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint Workshops
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Valuation Fundamentals
- Project Management
Soft Skills Workshops:
- Business Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing People Effectively
- Effective Feedback
In addition to firm-wide and practice-specific courses, there are global learning opportunities customized to your location including courses such as:
- Asia: The Manager as Executive Coach
- Europe: Financial Modelling, A&M’s 13 Week Cash Flow, Structured and Compelling Communication, Working Capital Management
- India: Inventory, Logistics & Distribution, Demand Planning, Manufacturing
Continuing Professional Accreditation Support:
- A&M is sponsored through NASBA to offer CPE/CPD-eligible courses to assist our employees with maintaining their professional certifications.
A&M Learning and Networking Events:
- A&M hosts conferences for employees in Europe, the United States, and soon in Asia to provide networking and learning opportunities to our professionals.
- A&M University: An annual conference offered in the U.S. that brings firm professionals together from our U.S. and other global offices to learn, grow and experience our company’s culture. A&M University is about acquiring new insights, expanding your network and sharing ideas.
- Rendezvous: A conference held every 18 months in Europe to provide our European employees with opportunities to build relationships, connect, enhance their professional skills and learn new ways to be successful.