Healthcare investments are complex. Our industry expertise delivers the required insights to make the right investment decisions.
A&M’s Healthcare Transaction Advisory team is dedicated to the business of healthcare. Our industry experience and expertise allows us to not only anticipate key financial accounting considerations in a transaction, but also provides context relative to key operational drivers. The result is an informed and quick assessment of deal issues that matter. Our findings are communicated in real-time as they become known and involve senior members of the team.
Most importantly, our financial accounting due diligence professionals partner with A&M’s dedicated healthcare operations, tax, information technology, commercial and human capital due diligence teams to share information, leverage knowledge and report to you in a coordinated and integrated manner.
Our healthcare professionals provide expertise in areas including:
- Evaluating target revenue and receivable quality
- Assessing the quality of a target’s earnings, including the identification of non-recurring, out-of-period, non-cash, run-rate, pro forma or other items that impact EBITDA
- Analyzing the composition of a target’s net working capital and associated trends
- Understanding the composition of a target’s balance sheet, including the quality of its assets as well as potentially hidden debt-like items
- Critiquing the quality of financial reporting, controls and systems
- Identifying key business drivers, trends in profitability and associated risks such as adverse developments and concentration issues.